- 1 x 420g can of corn kernels
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Drain can of corn kernels into a sieve and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Add all ingredients except olive oil into a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Heat olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan at a time to form a fritter.
- Fry on each side for 2 minutes or until brown. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.
- If this is a new food for your children, try to eat with them and eat the same food. Then children are more likely to eat and enjoy it too.
This recipe was developed for the Cook Well, Eat Well project.
Brought to you by VicHealth and Nutrition Australia Vic Division, Cook Well Eat Well helps Victorians create healthy meals at home during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Over 25 community organisations across Victoria were engaged to help shape Cook Well, Eat Well, and its content.