- 450g can whole baby beetroot, drained
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (10mL)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (10mL)
- 50g wild rocket leaves
- ¼ cup reduced fat feta cheese (62g), crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut any larger beetroots in half and combine with lentils and spring onions in a bowl.
- Combine oil and vinegar.
- Add the rocket to bowl and drizzle with dressing. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer salad to a serving platter, scatter with feta and a sprinkle of pepper.