- 1 tablespoon (metric) extra virgin olive oil
- 700g chicken breast fillets (cut into large chunks)
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 red capsicums (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (drained, roughly chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons (metric) mixed dried herbs
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons (metric) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup reduced fat feta (crumbled)
- Green salad (to serve)
- Crusty bread (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a Decor 3L Thermoglass® baking dish, combine all ingredients except the feta and mix well.
- Cover the Thermoglass® baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and tender, and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Divide the chicken onto 4 plates and top with crumbled feta cheese. Serve hot with crusty bread and salad.
- To store leftovers in fridge or freezer, apply the Decor Thermoglass® lid for a leak-proof and airtight seal. To reheat leftovers later in the microwave pop open the lid steam release vent button and microwave reheat.
Each serve of this recipe provides:
- 3.5 serves of vegetables
- 0.5 serve of milk/yoghurt/cheese
- 1 serve of lean meat/alternative
- 1 serve of grain foods
Recipe created by Nutrition Australia Vic Division for Decor Australia.