Banana booster smoothie
- 1 cup milk
- 2 bananas
- 3 teaspoons yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon LSA mix (heaped)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. If smoothie is too thick, add more liquid to reach the desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Bananas are a good source of B vitamins, which are important for energy production, making them a great breakfast food.
- LSA mix is a blend of linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds. It’s high in fibre and has a low Glycaemic Index (GI), ensuring a slow and steady release of energy.
Recipe reproduced with permission from Dairy Australia. For more great recipes visit: https://www.dairy.com.au/recipes.