Quick, easy and healthy
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 potato (grated)
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon (metric) self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon (metric) parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon (metric) chives (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon (metric) nutmeg (ground)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons (metric) olive oil
- Mix carrot, potato, zucchini, eggs, flour, parsley, chives, nutmeg and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a non stick frypan and add spoonfuls of mixture to the pan.
- Flatten mixture slightly and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper, set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and repeat with remaining mixture.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Each serve of this recipe provides 1 serve of vegetables.
- Energy: 560kJ
- Protein: 5g
- Total fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Total sugars: 4g
- Fibre: 4g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Calcium: 36mg
- Iron: 1mg