- 1 + 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 250ml milk (reduced fat)
- 1 apple (grated)
- 2 tablespoons (metric) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange rind (grated)
- 200g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons pistachios (chopped)
- Combine oats, milk, pepitas, apple and orange juice in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir orange rind through muesli, divide between serving bowls and top with fresh raspberries, a dollop of natural yoghurt and pistachios.
- Pumpkin seeds are a concentrated source of minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants such as phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron and copper. These help to build the body’s immune system as well as maintaining prostate health and the protection of men’s bones. They also have anti-inflammatory benefits in arthritis and are shown to reduce cholesterol.
Recipe reproduced with permission from Dairy Australia. For more great recipes visit: https://www.dairy.com.au/recipes.