- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 6 Weetbix (crushed)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 60g dried apricots (chopped)
- 2 egg whites
- Combine oats, weetbix, sultanas and apricots in a bowl.
- Place honey and orange juice in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a syrup like texture is formed.
- Stir syrup into oats mixture and then mix in egg whites.
- Press mixture into 18 x 28cm lined baking tray.
- Bake in moderate oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, then cut into bars