- 125g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts (toasted)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (finely grated)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 24 crackers (to serve)
- fresh vegetables (to serve)
- Place cheese, basil, nuts, garlic, rind and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth and combined. Transfer to a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until required.
- Serve dip with crackers and fresh vegetables.
- Try using the leftovers as a sandwich spread.
Recipe reproduced with permission from Dairy Australia. For more great recipes visit: https://www.dairy.com.au/recipes.