We offer face to face food safety supervisor courses. Our courses include industry specific content and are designed with the needs of our students in mind.
Our Food Safety Supervisor course:
- Meets the requirements of Nationally Recognised Training
- Prepares Food Safety Supervisors to supervise and oversee day to day operations and to prevent and recognise food safety hazards
- Specifically designed for those working with vulnerable populations
RTO Number: 110074
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Implement safe food handling practices in their aged care, early years or OSHC setting.
- Identify potential food safety hazards at their aged care, early years or OSHC setting.
- Manage strategies to prevent, control and eliminate food safety hazards.
- Monitor food safety practices
Tuesday 15th November 2022
Northgate Community Hall
Corner Scott & Ridge Streets, Northgate QLD 4013
Please email all enquiries to [email protected]