Whether food is brought from home or prepared onsite, the food eaten in early childhood services play important role in helping children develop good eating habits.
Nutrition Australia Vic Division offers pre-made menus, menu assessments, training, and tailored nutrition support to assist early childhood and outside school hours care (OSHC) services promote healthy eating in line with National Quality Standard and the Australian Dietary Guidelines.
Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists will help you to:
- provide nutritious foods and drinks and plan healthy menus
- cater for food allergies and intolerances
- deal with food refusal and fussy eating
- promote healthy eating through learning and play
- create a healthy eating environment.
Long day care menu pack
Finding the time and the inspiration to create healthy menus can be challenging, so we have done the hard work for you!
Email us or call 03 8341 5800 to discuss how we can support healthy eating in your early childhood or outside school hours care service.